- Material: Moonj Grass and Wool
- Dimensions(HxW): 8×13 inches
- Cleaning Instructions: Clean with soft dry cloth when needed
- Delivery: 5-7 Working Days
- Disclaimer : This product is 100% handmade. In handmade products slight imperfections are normal and the final product color may vary slightly.
1 in stock
About the Organisation :: TRINJAN is an initiative started by Kheti Virasat Mission Trust, that aims at reviving traditional art and craft of Punjab in Faridkot, Barnala and Muktsar districts. Traditionally, Trinjan was a term used to describe a gathering place for women to spin on charkhas, weave, talk, counsel, learn from each other, cook and eat together. Trinjan is KVMs effort to revive the lost culture of community gatherings. It is providing women artisans a platform to re-explore their art, earn livelihood and share their wisdom. The organisation works with around 60 women artisans who are spinners, weavers, embroiders, knitters and more. These hardworking women make beautiful creative products including bedsheets, khes (topsheet), towels, stolls, mufflers, fabric for garments, darri, mats, rugs, woolen sweater, phulkaris, hand woven baskets, crochet earrings, toran, coasters, wall hangings etc.
|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 10 cm|