Kalamkari Bed Cover
- Material: Cotton
- Bedcover Size: Double Bedcover (260×210 cm)
- Pillowcover Size: 70×50 cm
- Wash Care: Handwash Sepeartely, This Bedcover may bleed some color in the first few washes.
- Delivery: 5-7 Working Days
- Disclaimer : This product is 100% handmade. Slight imperfections in handmade products are normal and the final product color may vary slightly.
Only 1 left in stock
About the Artisan: Gutti Srinivasa comes from Prakashan District, Andhra Pradesh and practising this craft of Kalamkari for generations. They are currently employing over 11 artisans. Their product range includes cotton bedcovers, dupattas, running fabrics and cotton silk sarees.
About the Craft: Kalamkari is a traditional hand-block printing technique practised in the Machhilipatnam cluster of Andhra Pradesh. The theme of the prints and patterns is largely mythological, and bright colours like red, blue, green, and yellow are used. The art, traditionally, represents the depictions from Ramayana and Mahabharata done on wall hangings. Today, new product range like sarees, dupattas and bedcovers with contemporary motifs are being introduced.
|Dimensions||42 × 30 × 8 cm|