Mirror Wall Hanging Decor
- Product: Mirror Wall Hanging Decor
- Material: Cotton thread, wooden beads, mirror
- Size: 33cm.
- Cleaning Instructions: lightly clean the surface using a feather duster or a dry cloth.
- Delivery: 5-7 Working Days
- Disclaimer : This product is 100% handmade and in handmade products slight imperfections are normal and the final product color may vary slightly.
1 in stock
About the Craft :: The word Patwa has been derived from the Hindi word pat meaning silk and those involved in the silk and cotton thread business are called Patwas. The craft originated in Rajasthan Traditionally they were weavers and engaged in the jewellery-making business and worked with silver and golden threads. Nadas, Parandi, tassels, pironas of necklaces and payals and rakhis are all examples of the craft. About artisan: Meena Patwa is from Kaladera village in Rajasthan. As a member of the Patwa community, she has been engaged in and learned the craft from her father, since childhood.
Meena does Patwa and mirror craft and, supervises a group of 11 out of which 9 are women.
|Dimensions||18 × 16 × 5 cm|