Bagh Block Printed Maheshwari Saree
- Material: Maheshwari Silk
- Technique Bagh Print, Natural Dye
- Saree Length: 5.5 mtr
- Blouse: Additional 0.80 mtr
- Wash Care Dry Clean Only
- Delivery: 5-7 Working Days
- Disclaimer : This product is 100% handmade. Slight imperfections in handmade products are normal and the final product color may vary slightly.
Only 2 left in stock
About Craft:Bagh print is a traditional handicraft named after the village Bagh, Madhya Pradesh on the Bagh River. It features hand-printed woodblock relief prints with natural pigments and dyes. Bagh motifs include geometric, paisley, and floral designs, dyed with vegetable colours over a white background.
About Organization:Maa Shree Bagh Print founded by Priyanka Bahiti, from Bagh, MP, revolutionized bagh printing with indigo. Her organization supports 30 village families. She is committed to empowering rural women and sharing her knowledge to uplift others.
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 6 cm|