- Material: Jute and cotton handloom fabric with Cora cotton fabric lining.
- colour Used: Ezofree colors used for yarn.
- Size: 30x30x15 cm.
- Handle Size: 56 cm.
- Washing Instructions: Normal Handwash
- Delivery: 7-10 Working Days
- Disclaimer : This product is 100% handmade. Slight imperfections in handmade products are normal and the final product color may vary slightly.
Only 1 left in stock
About the Craft : The USP of these products is the combination structure of fabric which is jute yarn and cotton yarn. Also, hand embroidery used in these products is a traditional craft used to make pooja bags. The main objective of the above select craft is to involve more women in employment in jute craft. It involves the following activities, jute & cotton handloom weaving, product sewing machine stitch and border hand embroidery stitch.
About the Artsan : Handicraft, Agriculture, Nature, Development Society (HANDS), Bijapur Karnataka. HANDS was started in 2007-2008 to create employment and stable income source for rural/poor women who were displaced from the construction of the Almatti Dam on Krishna River. For regular income, the organization developed new product which is Jute craft.
|Dimensions||38 × 30 × 10 cm|