Embroidered Leather Sling Bag
- Product: Embroidered Leather Sling Bag
- Material: Camel Leather
- Work: Nen Hand Embroidery
- Size: 23x23x8 cm.
- Strap Size: 55 cm.
- Cleaning Instructions: Clean with soft fabric
- Delivery: 5-7 Working Days
- Disclaimer : This product is 100% handmade. In handmade products slight imperfections are normal and the final product color may vary slightly.
Only 1 left in stock
About the Artisan: Shankarbhai Raychand Bijlani is a leather craft artisan from Kutch, Gujarat. He learnt it from his father who was trained in making leather jutties by the employment generation program. Thereafter, he has been working on it and sustaining his livelihood through this craft. Today, he has trained and employed 5 artisans to work and is being supported by his youngest son, Sachinbhai. Shankarbhai has been associated with Dastkar for over 25 years.
About the Craft : In Kutch, leather craftmanship has been a tradition for generations. The main embellishment techniques of leather craftsmanship in Kutch are Jari Kaam and Torni. In Jari Kaam, silver and golden Jari are used to create various designs and motifs, whereas, in the Torni technique, yarns are used to create colourful patterns on various leather items. The dyeing of leather is also a unique practice of Kutch where the raw leather is dyed with various dyes from the local market.
|Dimensions||28 × 24 × 18 cm|